The Mercedes-Benz coach displays a blend of premium quality, outstanding cost-effectiveness and the highest safety standards. Mercedes coach are available with/ without chemical toilets and refrigerator installed in them for long journeys. The super luxury Mercedes Bus is considered to be one of the best choice for group travels.
Number of seats: 51
Number of seats (with toilet): 49
Number of buses: 10
Mercedes Bus with Washroom not only stand for innovation, high quality and top-level comfort, they also stand for modern solutions tailored to the requirements and needs of today’s customers. This way Mercedes offers its customers maximum overall economic efficiency. The coach has melodiously color-matched interior and low interior noise level that creates a pleasurable environment along with facility of chemical toilet.
- Silent and powerful Engine
- Aero dynamic design for better grip on road.
- Full Air Suspension for smooth jerks and free rides
- Fully AC with Roof Air Conditioning for all Seats
- Large Viewing Tinted Windows
- Chemical Toilet Facility
- Dust Free Basement Luggage Storage
- Equipped with LCD, Music System, Icebox, First Aid Box
- High quality bodybuilding and Italian leather upholstery
Bus Rental Tariffs
Tarrif sheet for B2C
Type of Vehicle
Mercedes 51 seater (w/o Fridge and toilet)
Mercedes 49 seater (w Fridge and toilet)
Half Day Excursion (4-8 hours)
Full Day Excursion (8-12 hours)
Abu Dhabi Excursion
Per hour (Extra hours)
Type of Vehicle
Mercedes 51/49 (W Or W/O Fridge & Toilet)
Airport /Hotel Transfer Rates
Deira/Bur Dubai/Sheik Zayed road
Al Barsha & Jumeirah
Dubai Marina & Ibn Batuta
Jebel Ali & Um Al Quwain
Abu Dhabi & Al Ain
Ras Al Khaimah
Fujairah & Khorfakkan
In addition on arrival there is a parking fee of AED 250/- per vehicle and vehicle can be parked max 2 hours
Prices in UAE DIRHAMS.
Only Dubai City limit —out of city limits surcharge AED 160 applicable
All prices are for direct customers. For MICE companies, hotels and other B2B prices, please connect on call for customized quotes.
- Payment is made by the boarder in the form of non-cash settlements no later than three days from the date of invoice, but not less than 24 hours before the start of transportation/transfer. On receipt of funds to the account of the boarder, the invoice is considered paid.
- In case of exceeding the paid time for hiring the transport, the boarder shall issue an invoice for an additional payment upon the services rendered.
- Calculation of the cost of the transport is carried out with rounding up to half an hour.
- Paid parking lots are paid by the boarder.
In case of cancellation of carriage/transfer according to the application previously confirmed by the Traveler in time:
- less than 7-days before the date of delivery of the transport, a fine of 5% of the cost of services upon request
- less than 5days before the date of delivery of the transport, a fine of 10% of the cost of services upon request
- less than 3-days before the date of delivery of the transport, a fine of 50% of the cost of services upon request
- less than 24-hours before the delivery of the transport, a penalty of 100% of the cost of services upon request
Top 6 tips to optimize your cost
- Ensure your itinerary has the route mentioned in detail with every stop to avoid unnecessary charges
- Try to avoid last-minute bookings. Book a coach at least 10-days before the start of your trip
- By hiring a bus within the same vicinity as your first pickup and last drop off point
- Inquire about parking facilities for the bus at your locations or consult with SentroBus
- Inquire and negotiate free room for the bus driver at the time of reservation
- By choosing the right size/facilities of the bus for your group
We at Sentrobus ensure that you speak to an expert bus reservation specialist who will analyse the details of your itinerary and suggest changes to provide you with an accurate and professional quote.